Earn Your Certificate in Game Audio Design and Production
- No application is required
- Earn your certificate after just three courses
- Courses are entirely online and can be completed anytime, anywhere
- Learn from Berklee College of Music’s renowned instructors
- Bolster your resumé with a professional credential and launch your career in the gaming industry
Berklee Online’s Professional Certificate in Game Audio Design and Production will arm you with techniques and industry knowledge to prepare for a career in game development or as a freelance game audio professional. You’ll learn the compositional and technical nuances specific to gaming from Berklee’s renowned instructors, all thought leaders in the gaming industry.
After just three courses—Game Design Principles, Introduction to Game Audio, and Game Audio Production with Wwise—you’ll finish the certificate program with a Berklee credential and the confidence to write and produce music and sound for interactive media. Plus, you can apply the credits you earn in these courses to the Music Composition for Film, TV, and Games bachelor’s degree.
Meet Berklee Online Advising Manager (and Avid Gamer) Dylan Charest
Do you have any questions about enrolling in the Game Audio Design and Production certificate program? Or any questions related to Berklee Online? Contact our advising team at [email protected].